Tuesday, April 16, 2013

30 weeks

Three quarters of the way through a pregnancy today! It's gone by pretty fast. Only two more months for me. On good days, like today, I think "Wow, only two more months!" On bad days, when I am tired and fussy, I think "Ugh, I can't believe I have two more months still..." It's a toss-up. Here's a couple pictures of the growing baby bump as of this afternoon:

The past couple weeks have been busy for us. Right after Easter, Reagan got her first stomach bug and threw up all over me and the couch. Luckily, it passed quickly.

We've been enjoying the warm weather and the rainy weather equally. 
    
 

We loved listening to General Conference last weekend, and Reagan loved climbing on the table to conduct the music every song. 
It was very comforting for us to hear from our leaders, and Elder Holland's talk especially hit home for us. What a blessing the gospel is to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment