Easter Sunday, Reagan woke up very excited to go find her Easter basket. Since we'd been talking about it all week, she knew all about the Easter Bunny, and how he was bringing her a basket of treats. In fact, she even got to meet him at her gymnastics class on Thursday, and she let him hold her and gave him a big hug and kiss. I was pretty impressed, because even I thought he was kind of creepy looking. And of course, I didn't have my phone for pictures. Anyway, she couldn't wait to see what the Easter Bunny left her.

A new coloring pad, among other things!
Then she helped Daddy find his Easter basket,
Hidden in the grill! Good thing they found it early, before it got hot!
We enjoyed a yummy breakfast together (very rare because Lance always has meetings early Sunday morning), and then it was time to get ready for church! Reagan has been waiting for weeks to wear this hat, and she would not take it off all day!
Too cute :)
After church, lunch, and a nap, it was time fore more festivities!
Meagan and Grace came over, and the girls did another egg hunt and colored with Easter basket chalk while we finished getting dinner ready.
We also took advantage of the opportunity to get a couple/family shot in!
We also took advantage of the opportunity to get a couple/family shot in!
Yummy Easter dinner.
After Meagan and Grace left and Reagan got to bed, Lance and I just crashed. What a wonderful, exhausting weekend! Reagan and I took it easy all day on Monday to recover :). We are so grateful for Easter and the reminder that because of Christ, each of us will have perfected, resurrected bodies one day. It's a comforting thought.



















How sweet those little girls are!!!
ReplyDelete