We had a wonderful Mother's Day here in the Brunson household. At least Reagan and I did. Poor Lance was so tired from a very long week at work and camping with Reagan, and stressed about doing a devotional/presentation at the campout and then speaking in church on Sunday. But of course, being the wonderful guy that he is, he still made the weekend special for me. Saturday morning, I went and got the prenatal massage that Lance got me for Valentine's Day. It was so wonderful and relaxing. Then we spent the afternoon playing in my mother's day present (that I picked out): a pool! Reagan was a big fan and it felt good to soak my swollen feet. I think we will get lots of use out of it this summer.
Soaking up the sun like her mama :)
Then after naps and showers, we went to Salt Lake for a yummy dinner at Market Street Grill. Reagan was so tired she kept laying her head on Lance's arm.
We ended the day with a stroll up to Temple Square to enjoy the flowers and the beautiful weather.
Sunday was more low-key. Lance got up early to work on his talk and made breakfast with Reagan. He gave a wonderful talk on mothers in church and we spent the rest of the day hanging out as a family. I love being a mother :) Reagy is the best and we are excited and anxious to see what round two will bring!



No comments:
Post a Comment