Sunday, May 19, 2013

Reagan's New Room

Since Reagy is a big girl now (and the new baby is coming soon), it was time to move her to a big girl room! I've been working on it for the past month and a half, and last weekend it was finally time! On Friday night Lance and Reagan went on the ward Father Son campout (I know, she's a girl) and I spent the night moving all her stuff into the new room. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out- especially the quilt, pillowcases, and little throw pillows that I made!



Luckily for us, Reagan loves her new room. Her favorite things are the bookshelf and the toy box- everything is so accessible! She loves to spend all her time in there and hasn't once looked back to her baby room. Learning to sleep in a toddler bed has been a little bit of an adventure...

And the nursery sits quiet and mostly empty, waiting to find out whether we will be welcoming a new baby boy or another baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment