After coming to stay with us on June 8th (the day before Daryn came home; that worked out well), and staying for almost a month, it was finally time for my mom to leave on the 3rd. Several hours before her flight, I realized we had practically no pictures from the entire time she was here. She wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take any- she was so busy cooking and cleaning and playing with Reagan! Besides, it's not like we were going out and doing anything fun. So I made sure to snap some of her and the girls before she left.
Reagan had SUCH a blast playing with her grandma every day. They were totally best buds. Between that and Lance's mom being here for a couple weeks before, when Daryn was born, Reagan has been pretty spoiled with Grandma time. Now she just gets me... hopefully she's not too disappointed!
I don't know if we could have made it though the last month without my mom's help. Daryn had so many doctors appointments, and couldn't really leave the house otherwise, and Reagan also had places to be, so it got pretty tricky juggling both girls. We are so grateful Mom was willing to come stay with us and take care of us!
Now on to learning how to be a family of four on our own! A day and a half in, we're all still alive, so I count that a success.

No comments:
Post a Comment