We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend with lots of family time. Saturday morning we went swimming one last time. So nice to soak up a little more sun before the cooler weather hits. Then that afternoon, Daryn showed her Cougar pride as we cheered on BYU in their season opener. Too bad we lost...

Sunday we all got dolled up for church, but this little one outshone everyone. Then it was up to Park City for Meagan's birthday.
On Monday we decided to go fishing- something we had been wanting to do for awhile. Reagan brought along her pole and tried and tried unsuccessfully to catch a fish with it. However, I am happy to report that we all caught fish! Including Reagan, who sat on my lap and reeled one it. We caught lots and lots of little catfish, but unfortunately none worth keeping.
Still a good time for all.
After fishing we decided to treat Reagan to her very first real ice cream cone all for her. It was a big hit, but she couldn't finish it, so Lance helped out.
Monday evening we had a delicious bbq with Genevieve and the kids. I made a fruit pizza and it was sooo good, I forgot to get a picture until we had eaten half. But I'm pretty proud of it- look how pretty it was! And so yummy- Lance and I ate the rest that evening...and I don't even regret it. Love 3 day weekends! It was a great kick-off to what promises to be a very fun month.









Stop doing fun things without us!!!!
ReplyDelete