Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Silly Girls

Some pictures from the last couple weeks:
 I'm convinced she will be a mechanic when she grows up. She loves her tools and gets them and "works" on her bike all the time. I'm not even sure where she got that from. Whatever makes her happy...
 Last weekend Reagan's gymnastics had an end-of-summer party at a trampoline park. Reagan had a blast- even though she was a bit small.
 I have no idea who those girls are.
 And she got her face painted for the first time! She sat so still the entire time. I couldn't believe it! She talked about her pink butterfly all day and was so sad when it washed away swimming that afternoon. Speaking of which, I can't believe we went swimming with Stuart and Genevieve and the kids the past 3 weekends and I didn't get even one picture. You'll just have to use your imagination. Anyway, last weekend weekend when we were swimming, it started to get a little stormy, so we left. By the time we got home, it was this:
 A huge hailstorm!
 The next day I had to survey all the damage done to our garden. The tomatoes and peppers definitely got hit the worst- I had to pick all these ones that had holes punches in them.
 
 A friend brought us over some balloons decorated as ice cream cones leftover from a part. Reagan decided the cone part from one was a "Christmas hat" for Daryn.
 Daryn doesn't suck her thumb, she sucks her middle fingers. She does this all the time. It's so cute!!

 We've been spending lots of time with the cousins. The kids loved Stuart's new truck!

Oh yeah, and Daryn can grab things now :). It's fun to see her hit new milestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment