Soccer, of course. Reagan has scored 3 goals now!
A quick FHE trip to the mountains and lessons in skipping rocks.
Football. Naturally. These girls love watching BYU football games when they can.
Doctors appointments. A never-ending part of life.
Luckily she's a pro.
General Conference with Lance' family! We had a delicious homemade buttermilk waffles on Saturday.
Then of course, a violent stomach bug tore through our family over the next few days. Ironically, because of this picture, Reagan did not get it, but she did spend a lot of time sleeping while I was sick. Or so I'm told. This picture cracks me up because she NEVER falls asleep in random places. Like ever.
Cute fall dresses and curls for church.
Coloring with Daddy's pen during church is a favorite.
The circus! Reagan has been asking to go for a while, and we finally had a chance to take her.
She loved it although she was a little upset that the clowns didn't juggle, like apparently she saw on a show once. Oh well. Life is full of disappointments, kid.
My favorite part was the tight rope walkers. Amazing!
And the very best part of any September:
Bounteous harvest! Our garden totally kicked butt this year (except the green beans. I don't want to talk about it) and days like this happened weekly June-September. Love growing our food so much, but I'm pretty ready for it to be done- it's definitely been neglected the past few weeks. I'm ready to move on.
And our final segment: Silly things with Reagan and Daryn.
Demon popsicle children.
Dancing nonsense.
She said she was a "polar bear".
Must...have...ALL...the...bath toys.
Faces.
And the very best for last. I came out of cleaning the bathroom to find this:
Yes. That is Daryn, facedown in a mesh laundry bag, being dragged down the hallway by her sister in a princess dress and winter fur coat. They were both laughing and giggling and Daryn was yelling "faster!". One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. There is literally never a dull moment with these children. My life rocks.

































No comments:
Post a Comment