A few weeks ago we had the chance to go to Carver's Cove, a gorgeous petting zoo/farm up Ogden Canyon with Gen & Co. It was the most beautiful fall day and the kids had just the best time. The had cups of feed that all the animals ate, and you could feed them all. They were so friendly! It took the girls about 8 seconds to warm up to the idea.
The goats were a definite favorite.
The leaves on the mountains were beautiful!
This goat and sheep were more like pets, and the owners let them walk free. The girls followed them everywhere!
These pigs were hilarious. I had no idea there were pigs that looked like that! Reagan wouldn't go near them, but Daryn was brave.
And these piglets were adorable.
I wasn't sure what was so fascinating in here, until I stuck my head in.
Mama cat and kittens!
And of course a horse ride for everyone.
We had the best time! Definitely going back next year.


















No comments:
Post a Comment