Just before we left for Colorado for Christmas, Reagan turned 4 1/2! I only took one picture that day, but the next day was her very first dance recital and I took lots of pictures there!
We weren't allowed to use our phones during the actual performance, which was kind of nice because we could just focus on watching. Her preschool class was so cute!!! The did 2 different numbers, one tap and one ballet. Basically the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life. They looked so tiny on stage. Reagan did really good. We spent a lot of time talking about how no matter what happened on stage, you just keep dancing. Which was good because halfway through the first song, the bow fell out of her hair. We were hoping she wouldn't notice, but she looked down a few seconds later and just froze. She was obviously upset and trying to figure out what to do. After what felt like forever, but was really probably just a few seconds, she picked right back up with the dance and kept going. Lance and I were so proud of her! She was such a doll and focused really hard on the dance steps she had learned. We were so excited to find her after the show! She was very excited about the flowers that she got from us and from Aunt Meagan. I think that was definitely the highlight of her night.
Santa was even there after their recital! Daryn was feeling pretty crummy this whole evening (more on that later...) but she managed a smile for the big guy!
Gigi even sent along a special ballet necklace to give to Reagan after the show. What a big girl!
I can't believe my little sweetheart is halfway to 5! She is so big and responsible now! She has recently really learned to love writing. She sounds words out and writes me notes all the time. She loves arts and crafts that she can do on her own, and coloring. Her favorite things to play with are Legos and her train track. She enjoys dance and especially gymnastics. She is very considerate and sweet to her sister most of the time. We are so proud of the little lady she is becoming!




No comments:
Post a Comment