The weekend before Memorial Day was huge for our girls! Saturday was packed full of their shows.
First Reagan had her final soccer game (thank heavens). She played hard and was thrilled to get a trophy at the end of the season!
After that we had to go straight up to Ogden for the girls' gymnastics shows, Elite Olympics!
Daryn was up first.
She marched at the very front because she was the littlest :).
She had a floor routine and a beam routine, and she killed it.
I won't mention who was in charge of videoing it while I took pictures but accidentally just took pictures too (ahem... Lance). I got over it.
Ta-da!
She was SO excited to get her medal after!
We had a few minutes to kill before Reagan's show started, so I told Daryn to run around and she took me very literally.
Next up:
Reagan's class has been working so hard on their routines. Reagan was nervous but she did great! I'm so proud of how hard she practiced!
Floor:
Bar (her best skill in general, I think):
Waiting for her turn on beam:
She absolutely smashed it on beam; I was so proud of her! Not a single mistake.
Daryn was having a hard time focusing during Reagan's show. Yes, that's her in Maddie's carseat. No, Maddie was not in there at the time.
So proud of my little gymnasts!! And love Reagan's awesome coach, who is very patient with her. The girls are very happy with their medals and have them hanging in their room.
After the girls we done, we hurried home and grabbed some pizzas and Reagan jumped in the bath. We had to get her all ready for her dance recital back in Ogden that night!
I did her hair in a tight pony with curls, but I didn't take any pictures beforehand because their wasn't time, and I din't realize they would have taken her dress off when we picked her up at intermission.
Anyway, she had a ballet dance and a tap dance and she did so so good. She focused and didn't get distracted and remembered all the parts. We were so proud of her!!
We were so lucky to have Joy there that weekend to join in the fun. And by fun, I mean chaos.
It was the most exhausting day ever, but we made it though and Lance and I were so happy to see the fruits of our girls' labors. I can't believe all they accomplish! So lucky to call them ours.














3 sports in one day? YOU KILLED IT!!! i'm impressed.
ReplyDelete