So Maddie is apparently our giant baby (we needed someone to balance out petite Daryn). By 8 weeks, she was wearing mostly 6 month clothing (including these adorable pjs from Meagan).
I can't remember her exact stats, but you can see her at her 2 month appointment, she was off the charts in height. Crazy! I blame her tall uncles.
I don't remember too much about her at 2 months, but I do know she has been kind of a hard baby. For the first 2.5 months, she wanted to eat every 2-2.5 hours and was really pushing against sleeping through the night. She was also getting crankier and crying after eating. So we got her on some reflux medication, and she immediately started doing much better. Dropped 2 feedings within the week.
Looks like we've got ourselves another Daddy's girl!
I took these on her 2 month birthday as a Father's Day present for Lance for his office. Oh she's such a doll!!
Sweet snuggly girl.
And so happy!
Reagan took these pictures and I love them.
Church selfie.
3 month pictures!
She hit 3 months last week! 14.75 lbs She is much happier with her meds but still has a voracious appetite. Some nights she sleeps 9 hours and some nights she still wakes up. She is wearing some 6 month clothing, some 9 month (and even outgrowing some). She just started laughing and grabbing her feet yesterday. This poor girl just gets dragged around everywhere and takes in all in stride. She loves her playmat and is starting to take to the door jumper. How is she this big already?? I love her to pieces but miss my newborn already.



















No comments:
Post a Comment