We stayed busy in the last few weeks and days of my pregnancy. Lots to do! One weekend it finally snowed enough that we could take the girls sledding.
Maddie was not a huge fan of the snow flying in her face and preferred eating snow while Mommy pulled her around on the flat ground at the top.
Daryn showed me how her stickers were in an arch shape and said "I bet if the Arch Villain were here he would love this arch." :)
Maddie is very into mothering her Bear these days. She loves to dress him up, change his diaper, and put him to sleep.
I made cute little boy burp clothes.
This girl loves her naps.
Silly sister playtime.
Literacy Night at Reagan's school. I took the girls and at 38 weeks pregnant it was a bit of a struggle till Lance came to save us.
Trying out Firehouse Subs. Yummy!
And not cooperating at a very long doctors appointment for Daryn. It was a rough morning and I was really struggling by the time I got home hours later. Then Lance left work early and brought Zupas home with him and everything was right in the world.
These girls are just the sweetest ever!!
Last pic of me pregnant. 39ish weeks and looking it!
No comments:
Post a Comment