Lance and the girls have really been enjoying their one-on-one dates every Friday (Each girl gets one a month). January was Baskin Robbins, February was Chick-fil-a. Next up- Pizza Pie Cafe.
We enjoyed a last-minute visit with Stuart and Genevieve's family when they came to visit her grandpa shortly before he passed. Their kids are getting so big and we miss having them nearby!
On the night of the lunar eclipse we let the girls stay up late and we made galaxy donuts from a kit someone gave us. Such a fun activity.
I said "make your moon faces!" ???
Delicious and on theme!
Lance and I kept an eye on the moon after they went to bed but it got cloudy before we could see it turn red.
Blade's first time sledding! He did not like it- maybe because he was sick?
The girls had a blast and all went down by themselves and even brought their own sleds up multiple times!
Reagan and Daryn had been begging to do the Weber State cheerleading camp again that they did a couple years ago. Maddie was old enough to participate also, so I signed them all up.
They were super excited for their halftime performance and could hardly sit still.
Especially when Waldo was nearby!
Daryn and Reagan did great. Maddie literally just stood there, which was entertaining to watch also.
One day at Sams Club, Daryn said "Woah, that green thing does NOT look safe for a slide!"
It was a folded up slide on a playset. Literally almost completely vertical. Good thinking, Daryn.
On a pizza movie night, I caught Blade looking back, wondering when we were going to give him more food.
I came back to the car one day after walking Reagan into dance and found this.
Maybe you should have stayed in your seat, Daryn. I'm not even sure how this happened.
Maddie is such a goof!
A sweet goof, that is.
We love her to pieces!

























No comments:
Post a Comment