Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Valentines + weekend

Lots of Valentines fun before the big day! Lance took the girls to Home Depot to build these heart boxes.

And the school Sweetheart ball for the big girls and Daddy- Daryn's first time! They had a blast, besides the part where they had to wait in line in the freezing cold to get in. 


Reagan's been... a little boy crazy lately... She wrote this note for a boy in her class.

(She's moved on since then- now she has a crush on another boy. I don't want to talk about it.)


Daryn, on the other hand, has been writing notes like these for Lance and I, which are just the best ever. 


And when I say best ever, I mean besides this:
Honestly does it get any cuter than that? I don't know how it possibly could. 

Sunday selfies! 

Look at these little Valentine beauties. 

Apparently this was the only picture I took on the actual holiday?

It was a great day, with Krispy Kreme donuts, flowers, and chocolates in the morning, and then a great date for Lance and I while Aunt Meagan babysat. 

The next day, Friday, the girls were off of school so I took them to the aquarium.


Blade didn't love it but he did tolerate it. 

Daryn loves touching and Maddie has really mastered the two-finger pet. 


And the older girls enjoy letting the fish eat the dead skin off their hands. Maddie and I passed.

Shark faces!

That night the city put on a free Valentines dance/activity, so we all went, and the girls had a great time. 


Monday was Presidents Day, so we decided to take the kids swimming. 

Blade was less than thrilled with these circumstance, but eventually came to terms with it. 


A great end to a delightful weekend. Its so fun and not at all stressful doing things as a family! Mostly...


No comments:

Post a Comment