Our anniversary was this week- one decade down! Dixie turned 6 weeks on the same day but she was too sleepy to celebrate.
But we weren't! Lance made me a yummy breakfast and got me this beautiful orchid.
Salons, etc are opening up and I got my brows waxed. Mask and all!
I pulled out my wedding dress that we had boxed up and let the girls try it on.
They will make beautiful brides someday!
Lance and I got the kids in bed early, ate Cheesecake Factory take out and looked through our wedding photos, and watched some favorite shows. Life is good!
A quick recap of the last 10 years:
1 college graduation
2 homes owned
3 trips to Disneyland
4 jobs
5 cars owned (and also 5 children- a two-fer!)
6 collective years of elementary school
7 weeks of homeschooling
8 new appliances
9 major hospital stays
10 blissful years of ups and downs (thankfully much more of the former than the latter).
It's been a busy decade! I suspect it only gets more so...
It's all smiles around here!













No comments:
Post a Comment