Even with some Covid adjustments, Halloween did not disappoint this year.
In fact, it was Dixie's best Halloween ever!
Several days before, Lance got to take Maddie on her preschool field trip to Pack Farms.
Blade was extremely disappointed that he did not get to go this year.
(I do not actually remember why he was crying.)
Daryn got to have a party in class on the 29th and I got to help!
They could only have 2 moms there so we had to do things a little differently but several of the kids said it was their favorite class party ever.
On Friday, the girls didn't have virtual school, so we had a Halloween party at home!
Maddie did have school that morning, and got to wear her costume.
Taco piñata:
Pin the horn on the unicorn:
Crafts and caramel apples:
And a silly string fight to top it all off:

Then we did a science experiment that Reagan and I had been dying to try- elephant toothpaste in a pumpkin! It was a smashing success.
We finished off the night with personalized pizzas and a movie and some very happy kids.

Saturday was the big day! Reagan and I spent the morning planting trees and shrubs at the Ogden Nature Center. That evening, we put out a bowl of candy on a table by the sidewalk and we were off trick-or-treating!
The cutest mythical creatures ever. A unicorn, dragon, allicorn, fairy, and mermaid.

Cutest baby unicorn ever!
Even if she did foil my plans by refusing to learn how to crawl by Halloween.
I finally had to rein them in so I could go home and feed Dixie. We quarantined their candy for a few days, so they had to stuff themselves with the candy from our party. Somehow we all survived.




















































No comments:
Post a Comment