Sunday, December 20, 2020

Dixie 9 months

 We're 3/4 of the way there!

Here's some pictures of the world's cutest baby from the past month. She loves selfies.

Bundle baby! I think she misses our long daily walks. (Maybe not. But I do.)

She's totally into drinking water like a big girl these days.

She crawls!! Finally. And now I can't keep up with her.


She likes the big kid toys more than baby toys.

She's so tiny and big!



She loves to eat, loves bathtime, and loves her siblings and daddy. Nursing is a bit of a struggle these days but we're making it work. At least no teeth yet!

At her drs appointment on Friday, she was 27.5 inches (50th percentile), 18 lbs 2 oz (50th percentile), and 30th percentile in head. She's perfectly average and we love it! Reagan was our only other average size baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment