Sunday, December 20, 2020

Gearing up for Christmas

We've still found plenty of ways to celebrate this season, even if things are a little quieter. (Not actually quieter. Our house is very, very loud.)

First thing is, of course, a tree! We found the perfect one and decorated it over the course of a couple days.

One of our best ones yet!


We did Christmas in Color and Blade got to help drive and didn't crash at all.

We decorated gingerbread house and only 3 of the children cried.

We did the Walk to Bethlehem at our neighbors house and Lance and the older girls at least got to stay for the whole thing.

We visited Santa at Cabelas which was a great experience for everyone besides Dixie.

I'm not sure I've ever seen her frown before.


She cheered right up when we got home. 

Lots of Christmas baking with little helpers!



While running some errands, Reagan and I saw Santa! I guess he needs some other transportation for the rest of the year. 

The Layton lights are always a huge hit- they have so many fun animals!


And lots and lots of present-wrapping happening here!

The girls had their Christmas piano recital yesterday and both did great.

Daryn played "Silent Night" and a "Believe" duet.

And Reagan played Jingle Bells and "O Come O come Immanuel" duet.

Literally every time I try to put the baby to bed.

Big families are hard but very rewarding. Mostly.

Can't get a moment to myself. Every time I use the bathroom, here is Blade. (This was different days).

I guess I'll forgive him.

We finally got a couple little snowstorms!


The girls are getting ready to all start karate in January!

Yesterday Lance took the big girls to see Grace in the Nutcracker. They had a great time I think.

We're ready for Christmas week!

No comments:

Post a Comment