Friday, January 22, 2021

Dixie 10 months

This adorable little bunny is 10 months! She makes it look good. She is seriously the most adorable thing ever. Here's a snapshot of her last month:

Her first selfie! Taken when I gave her my phone to hold during a diaper change.

Lots of naps and walks. She loves both.

 

Lots of sister time- the girls are so helpful with her.

Lots of bouncer time.

She can't wait to read Gigi's book!

Portrait mode makes everything look fancy.

How is she big enough to be playing on her knees?? With the dollhouse, no less.


A different way of playing.

Church pictures!
Put that adorable tongue back in your mouth!

I see you...

Spaghetti is always a huge hit.

On the move.



Standing in her crib instead of napping! "I promise I won't do it anymore, Mommy..."

One of the kids took these pictures. I can't remember and honestly it could have been any of them.

Turned out pretty cute, if you ask me.



More church pictures.

And selfies to keep her entertained. Lance had to walk around with her for the first time ever. (45 minute church is great.)


Stop. Just stop. Look at those pudgy little toes.

Some things about Dixie at 10 months:

Weighs 18 lbs 14 oz (50th percentile).
Wears 6-9 and 12 month clothes.
Crawls so fast- she is like lightening. I turn my back for a second and she is in another room. 
Likes to play in her playpen but not so much in her activity bouncer. 
Sleeps 7:30-7:30, naps twice.
Nurses 4 times a day and eats 3 solid meals. Still loves all baby food fruits and veggies, and peanut butter sandwiches.
Pulls to stand (had to lower the crib again) , not quite cruising yet. 
Says dada, mama, lala, gaga, and "all done" and "up".
LOVES Lance, seriously he is her favorite.
She is pretty fond of her siblings too, she wants to be wherever they are and do whatever they are doing.
Loves her baths.
Hates waiting in the car at her siblings various activities. 
Loves peek-a-boo and can do the motions herself.
She's just very active and curious in general and loves to get into everything.
Generally likes it when I take her and Blade on walks every morning and sits quietly.

She is just the most adorable ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment