My favorite part of getting through the January blues. Celebrating this guy!
We decided it was an occasion worthy of taking all 5 kids out to dinner for the first time. Tucanos, here we come!
The older girls had been before but it's been so long that they didn't remember. They all LOVED it.
Dixie was like "I don't know what this is but it's my new favorite thing."
Things went smoothly for most of the meal until we were finishing up and Lance had to use the bathroom. Immediately after he left, Blade peed his pants (shocking since he drank 6 cups of water during dinner and kept begging for more...). I grabbed him to run to the bathroom, and as soon as I started off with a crying wet toddler, Dixie started screaming. I had to yell to Reagan to help her. When I came back from the bathroom several minutes later Lance was back and holding Dixie, who he said was screaming in Reagan's lap while she frantically tried to calm her. So overall, a pretty normal outing for us.
Anyway, the next day, Sunday, was Lance's actual bday! Home church this week and no meetings for Lance so he got to sleep in a little and we had a yummy breakfast. The kids made him a poster with 39 things that they love about him.
What a good looking crew!
They love their daddy so much.
That afternoon we did presents. Lance demonstrated how the salon cape and brush worked.
My favorite present. Custom designed by me and my sister-in-law, Cassidy.
Mormon tiramisu for dessert! 39 looks great on you, Lance!














No comments:
Post a Comment