Monday, February 7, 2022

Summer things

Just a little mashup of the rest of the summer. 

Dixie got in her bath fully dressed. She waits for no one!

Blade was a big man helping Daddy set up chairs for stake baptisms.

Another day, another pool trip.

And lots of walks.


A good milk mustache is so satisfying.


6 months later and she still loves this spinny thing.


And still does not love being separated from the duckies. 


I turned around for one second...

What can I say? She's a free baby.

Temple progress!


A really cool beetle after church.

More temple time.


And lots more pool time.

This little snuggly blankie finger-sucking baby!


Culvers. I guess the big girls are too cool to each with us now?
Their loss. 

Proud girls.
And boy.

A sad peach story after a windstorm. 


We were able to leave the branch on until the peaches ripened a few weeks later, but then the whole branch was a loss.

Dixie was in the shoe phase big time. If it's still going 6 months later, is it a phase or a personality trait?

Dixie! Why are you so adorable??






She runs this house. Both practically and in authority.

Even in the rain at chess club she is cute!

Good team work, bringing in my Sams Club food storage. 

I don't even care anymore, I'm too tired.

Flower crowns with the YW. Some of us were more successful than others. But I feel like mine could have been worse so I'm counting it as a win.



Is it possible we spent too much time in the water this summer?




No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment