Sunday, April 3, 2022

Valentines Day

Since Valentine's Day was on a Monday this year, we had a whole weekend to celebrate!

Starting on Feb 1st, we put a heart on each kids' door saying one thing we loved about them. Harder than you might think to keep up with.

Friday I made stuffed crust heart-shaped pizza.


And then we went to the Layton City Valentine's dance! The kids love it. 





Meagan was super nice to babysit on Saturday so Lance and I could have a date. We went to the temple and then ate at Twigs Bistro at Station Park. Lovely. They had a great time with her, of course.



Monday the kids woke up to a little Valentines surprise. 

I was super lucky to get to help Blade pass out his Valentines, and then volunteer at Maddie and Daryn's class parties. And take Dixie to the park!


It's a family affair around here 💁.

No comments:

Post a Comment