Tuesday, January 18, 2011
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!
We found out just an hour ago that we are having a little baby girl!!! We are soooo thrilled. Another granddaughter for my parents!! (this makes 4!) I can decorate her nursery all in pink!! Even though I kept having dreams that it was a boy, I am so happy to be having a little girl. And her ultrasound pictures are so cute! I'm on campus right now so I can't scan them, but this is the best I can do. I think she looks just like her daddy :). She is going to be such a daddy's girl. You should see how she already has him wrapped around her finger, and she isn't even born! And she is totally healthy too. No birth defects or anythings. We are just so happy. Which is why I'm blogging about it instead of doing homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrants, kelly!!!
ReplyDelete