Sunday, January 30, 2011

Out of control

Ok so I am embarrassed for myself. The day we found out we were having a girl, I may or may not have bought a million pink things. Not really, but I got a lot. We got the cutest pink and green butterfly bedding/nursery set, which is the theme we are going with. We have bought so much baby stuff online over the past month that the UPS lady knows us personally. I can't help it! It's so much fun! Besides, babies need a ton of stuff, and I might as well get it now while I am feeling great instead of later when I just feel like an elephant. Plus, it's a welcome distraction from school. Spending 25 hours a week on campus for only 8 credits is exhausting, and getting old fast. Less than 12 weeks till graduation! And admittedly, having a baby is great motivation to get things finished up this semester. It's now or never folks.
So here are some pics of some of the stuff for the nursery. I'm not sure Lance has had as much fun assembling the furniture and moving it around as much as I have enjoyed picking it out. But he did get to buy an power drill, which has made him feel awesome and even more manly. The only thing left we are waiting for is the crib, which has taken like a month to ship. But it is supposed to get here this week!


In other news, I am in love with a baby girl's name. But I'm not sure I want to share it here, because what if someone steals it? Ok that's a little ridiculous but still. If you want to know what it is you can ask me.

OH and she started kicking me this week! Yay! We got a little soccer player in there or something. It feels so weird, like my stomach twitching. It's still pretty soft, so Lance has only been able to feel it a couple times. I suspect he thinks I am making it up...

Shout out to my baby niece Eve, who got blessed today. Hi Eve! Be nice to Mommy and Daddy so they don't send you away!

Well that's all for now. I'm hungry again , so better go eat.

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaahhhhh! I love all the pink stuff...so cute! :) When I come to Utah, I want you to tell me the name -- and I promise I will keep it secret forever...or at least until your baby gets here...cause I'll have to call it something. I'm glad that everything is going well for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay! The nursery is looking great! Tell lance we're proud of his manly man work. We can't wait to get to come in April and see it in person! Hope you guys are doing great and keep up the news! We love hearing about what y'all are up to! P.S. Eat, eat, eat! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to lie; it's a possibility...have room for 2 babies in that nursery of yours?

    ReplyDelete