
I LOVE spring. The past couple days have been warm, and it is amazing! Today we took a walk to the park and the duck pond just to enjoy the beautiful weather. Yes we like to make sure we contribute to the most overfed ducks in the world, one piece of bread at a time.

Spring also means:

Flowers!! the bulbs we planted last fall are blooming. They are so pretty and cheerful and I love them.

I feel huge. This week I saw the baby kick my stomach for the first time. It was weird, seeing all these little bumps popping out of my tummy. I expect my belly button to pop out any day now :). Only 3 more months..... assuming I survive the rest of this semester.
These are the only baby stuff we have done is the past few weeks. But I am pretty proud of them.

I painted all the letters and the flower mirror, which I found at Hobby Lobby, and Lance painted the mug at Color Me Mine. In the same time that he painted that whole mug, I painted the little baby carriage on the bulletin board. He is just more talented than me.

Can you tell how excited I am for my baby to get here? I am also super excited because my baby is going to have a cousin just 3 months younger than her! Congrats Merrill and Jamie!
Yay for babies in 2011!
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Can I have the baby stuff you made? And what about 2010 babies? :(
ReplyDeleteI have to try three or four times before your blog will let me post a comment. I hope you appreciate all that work on my part!
ReplyDelete