
With all the business of graduation, we barely had time to plan anything for our first anniversary, which was on Sunday. Which is ok, because we kind of already celebrated back in March. But still, we went to dinner at the Chef's Table in Orem, which was sooo delicious. We had never been there before, but we will definitely hopefully go back! Seriously the food was amazing, and it was so nice and romantic. We also celebrated by eating the top of our wedding cake that was in our freezer for the past year! My family packaged it so well; it was still moist and tasted great! They also put a bunch of notes in with the cake, and those were fun to read. Kudos to Genevieve for correctly predicting that I would be pregnant :). Sharon came in a close second by guessing that I would have two children by now. Maybe next time.

Lance and I have realized over the past year that marriage has its ups and downs, and is usually not easy, but it is definitely worth it. There is no one else that I can even imagine being with. He is just the best husband and I can't believe I found someone that loves me so much. We are the luckiest, and when Daughter gets here in June we will truly be complete! I hope for much more happiness in the future, and the good news is- we're halfway there!

PS I am really glad to be able to talk to
my other best friend again. Can't wait to see her.
Happy Anniversary! And congrats on graduating! I wish I could have been there. I am so sad that I missed out. Hopefully I'll see you in a couple months for the reunion! :)
ReplyDeleteyes blog shout out!!!! happy anniversay. love hoe moh.
ReplyDeleteMaybe my prediction will come true...it's not too late for twins!
ReplyDelete