In other news, looks like I will not be wearing my wedding ring for the next few weeks, until baby comes. Although I have had hardly any swelling up to this point, the warm weather pushed things over the edge. My ring got completely stuck on my finger at church on Sunday, and it took over 10 minutes of ice cold water and soap to get it off. It hurt so bad :( I hate not wearing my ring; I feel naked. Hopefully it will be back on in less than a month!
Monday, May 30, 2011
Memorial Day
I love 3 day weekends. OK lets be honest, all of my weekends are 4 day weekends, but I like getting to spend an extra day with Lance. We celebrated (commemorated?) the holiday in style, with delicious shish-kabobs and homemade ice cream! It was soo good. I think I ate more today than I have in the past week. (Its hard when the baby is always squishing your stomach).
We also stopped by the cemetery to leaves some flowers on my grandparents graves. Other people in the area already beat us there. It was cool to see the cemetery so full of flowers. Beautiful really.

In other news, looks like I will not be wearing my wedding ring for the next few weeks, until baby comes. Although I have had hardly any swelling up to this point, the warm weather pushed things over the edge. My ring got completely stuck on my finger at church on Sunday, and it took over 10 minutes of ice cold water and soap to get it off. It hurt so bad :( I hate not wearing my ring; I feel naked. Hopefully it will be back on in less than a month!
In other news, looks like I will not be wearing my wedding ring for the next few weeks, until baby comes. Although I have had hardly any swelling up to this point, the warm weather pushed things over the edge. My ring got completely stuck on my finger at church on Sunday, and it took over 10 minutes of ice cold water and soap to get it off. It hurt so bad :( I hate not wearing my ring; I feel naked. Hopefully it will be back on in less than a month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe how close you are to getting your baby girl! It seems like it's been forever for me :)
ReplyDelete