After graduating, I figured I was pretty much done with classes (except one 3 credit class I had to take this spring). Right? Wrong. I did not anticipate how much time my 3 credit cooking class would take. 10 hours a week in cooking lab. Not too bad though. Besides that class, I have had multiple other classes to keep me out of trouble. This month: 1 concealed carry permit class, 2 cooking classes at Macey's grocery, and 4 prenatal classes at the hospital. With each class lasting an average of 3 hours, thats plenty to keep me busy until the baby comes. (Official due date t minus 40 days!). I guess you never stop learning. And when I say never stop learning, I mean I'm ready for the formal classroom learning to end. Although I can't lie, I really enjoyed the concealed carry class. I got fingerprinted and everything! And the first cooking class. OK really, I liked all of them, even the they made me watch a birth video in the hospital. And it was gross. I can't believe I have to do that. Life is hard.
Side note: Since I am kind of a mother, we celebrated a subdued Mothers Day. I got pretty flowers and a card. Lance says they were from the baby, but I'm not sure I believe him. She must have had a accomplice.... And Lance made me a delicious steak dinner all by himself while I took a nap. He set the table and everything! I was so impressed! I didn't even think that he knew where we kept the china or the tablecloths, but I guess he is more observant than I thought. Unfortunately for him, he got to deal with fussy hormonal teary pregnant me all morning. I wasn't exactly looking my best, so no pictures... Darn.
Also, I hate doctors offices. We waited 1.5 hours this morning for a 10 minute appointment. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment