Sunday, May 6, 2012

A day in the park

Yesterday Lance's sister came down from Park City and we took the girls to the park to feed the ducks and play on the playground. It was a beautiful day and Reagan and Grace had so much fun playing together. They are going to be great friends.
 
 Unfortunately, not everything went smoothly yesterday. While I was getting Reagan ready for bed last night, I undressed her and then ran into the bathroom to fill up her tub. When I came back 30 seconds later, she had pooped everywhere and she was covered in it and putting it in her mouth. Gross gross gross. I freaked out, and it took Lance and I forever to get things cleaned up. However, she made up for it by behaving well enough that we were able to stay for the whole Sacrament Meeting today! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment