Friday, May 4, 2012

Marissa and Chase. Chase and Marissa.

Yesterday Marissa and Chase finally got married!! It was a beautiful wonderful day. Unfortunately, halfway to the temple I realized I forgot my recommend, and I had to turn around. After speeding to the temple, running out of the parking garage, carrying my diaper bag, purse, and Reagan in a stroller up the stairs, meeting up with Lance and running across Temple Square and through the temple, we made it in to the room about a minute and a half before the happy couple. Phew. The sealing was beautiful, and Marissa look gorgeous. While we were waiting for them to come out, we snapped a few pictures.

 
 Oh here they are!
 Biffs.
Marissa was pretty busy, but luckily I had Annie to keep me company.
 After pictures at the temple, there was a luncheon at Chase's stake center. Marissa sang a beautiful song to Chase, and several people (including yours truly) gave toasts. Delicious food.
 After the luncheon, it was time for the reception! And what a reception. Despite some difficulties with the outlets at first, everything went well. The bouncy castle, gladiator ring, cotton candy, popcorn, and hot dogs were a big hit! Also, Annie and Reagan had a moment.
 I was too busy enjoying the reception and taking care of Reagan to take too many pictures. Reagan was soooo well behaved all day. She just tottered all over, being cute and putting things in her mouth and taking things out of containers. The only time she got fussy was right after Lance got to the reception. She kept crying, and I just figured she was tired after a long day with little sleep. Then I realized it was 30 minutes past her dinner time. Oops. After I fed her she was back to her cheerful self! At the very end of the reception, we realized that no one was decorating their car, so Marisssa's cousin and I ran over to Walmart to grab paint and Oreos and threw together a quick masterpiece.
One last pic on their way out, and of course it wont rotate. Yay! I am soo happy for them. And I have to admit, I was a little envious as they drove away. I think the moment that Lance and I left our reception was one of the best feelings ever. Weddings are awesome, and honeymoons are even better :).

No comments:

Post a Comment