Friday, December 21, 2012

18 Months and Family Pictures

Reagan is 18 months old today! I'll keep this short, since she just woke up early from her nap (thank you, runny nose) and I still have lots to do before we leave for New Mexico for Christmas! I can't believe how much she has changed in the past couple months. She talks so much now, mostly single words but a few phrases. She knows tons of words; I can't even keep up! She loves reading and snuggling with her panda and blankie. She gets along well with other young kids, and is adjusting well to nursery! She is such a happy, silly girl who gets into lots of trouble. This morning, while I was trying to pack, I heard her crying/screaming in her room and ran in to find her completely stretched out from the glider to the hutch trying to reach more books. I have no idea how she was balanced so precariously, but she was, and she was stuck. Unfortunately, I had to rescue her before I could snap a picture. Then not even an hour later, when I ran upstairs to switch the laundry over, she got into bag of chocolate pretzels someone had brought us and made a huge mess! She wasn't even sorry, either :)

A couple weeks ago, we had 18 month/family pictures taken, and some of them turned out so good! Here are a few. Love that sweet girl. Can't believe she's officially a toddler.



One happy family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment