Since 2012 is coming to an end tonight, I wanted to reflect back on the greatest moments from this year.
12. Going home for my youngest brother's high school graduation in May.
11. Attending the wedding of Marissa and Chase, also in May.
10. Hosting Thanksgiving dinner with Lance's family at our house.
9. Taking Reagan camping for the first time on Father's Day.
8. Celebrating my 23rd birthday at Lagoon on Opening Day.
7. Spending Christmas with Lance's family.
6. Celebrating Lance's 30th birthday in January.
5. Buying our first home and moving to Layton in March.
4. Watching Reagan take her first steps just a few weeks later, on Easter Sunday.
3. My trip to Oregon and Texas, and going on my first cruise with my husband.
2. Celebrating Reagan's first birthday with friends and family.
And the number one moment in 2012........
1. Finding out on Halloween that I am pregnant with our second baby, due June 25th.
Happy New Year, everyone! 2012 has been the best but we're very excited for 2013 and everything in store for our family.
Congrats Kelly! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jessica
i would just like to say that i was apart of 5 of those 12! 6 if you count me being Godmother to your new baby :)
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not on your list?
ReplyDelete