Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas (with) Eve. And Halle


We were lucky enough to have Sharon, Andrew, Eve (or Ve, as Reagan calls her), and baby Halle come stay with us for a couple days this week. Of course, I didn't take any pictures except when we went up to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden, but I got lots there. What a fun pace! I don't want to talk about the fact that I did not get a single picture of sweet Halle, or her parents. Shame on me...

Practicing being King:
 SAM_2475_zpsb2778033.jpg photo SAM_2472_zps114986fe.jpg photo

And a fireman!
 SAM_2480_zps549b146f.jpg photo SAM_2477_zpsb5f4fcb5.jpg photo

Lots of places for little girls to climb!
 SAM_2471_zpsc9dfaa6c.jpg photo SAM_2463_zps5d2c1d28.jpg photo

 And sit.
 SAM_2470_zps0f1d8e4e.jpg photo

 Go to school, kids, and one day you can end up here!
 SAM_2489_zpscdaa3e4b.jpg photo     SAM_2466_zps1a5cff73.jpg photo

Reagan had lots of fun riding the horse and bull in the rodeo.
 SAM_2485_zpsf23ebf5f.jpg photo SAM_2481_zps6889ce2c.jpg photo

 And she had a great time carrying around the African American dolly she picked out.
 SAM_2464_zpsaf8812bb.jpg photo

And she REALLY enjoyed "eating" in the kitchen while Eve was busy "cleaning". Like mothers, like daughters.

It was a wonderful adventure, but in the end, we're always glad to be home.

The rest of the days, Reagan and Eve played mostly nicely together, and it was great to have a chance to catch up. Until next time! Who knows when that will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment