Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Birthday Night at the Temple

This past weekend was our niece Grace's 3rd birthday. Her mom had a fun Friday evening planned and was nice enough to include us! Reagan and I took the train to Salt Lake and met up with Meagan and headed (hode?) over to Temple Square to see the lights. It was beautiful! Grace loved it and Reagan tolerated it.
She was not happy about having to wear her big puffy coat. 

After Temple Square, we went for a visit to Build-A-Bear (and met up with Lance)! What a magical place.
Grace picked out a beautiful blue bear.  I wasn't going to get anything for Reagan, but they had a deal for a $5 Christmas teddy- I couldn't pass it up, and Reagan loved it.
We wrapped up the evening with dinner at Z'Tejas, and then hurried home to get to bed since we had our ward Christmas party at 8 am the next day. Yep, you read that right. Yikes. It was a blast though. 
Love this little birthday princess. 

1 comment: