Although it's been chilly off an on, we've finally had some warm weather! Warm enough for the flowers to pop up.
And warm enough to hike to the waterfall!
I finally bought a maternity bathing suit so I could take the girls swimming like they had been begging me to.
Our microwave stopped working (or more accurately, started smoking and sparking) and I almost died in the 6 days it took our new one to get delivered. Apparently I use it a lot... but the new one is so pretty and shiny!
The girls had the best time ever at cousin Lukas's first birthday party- Candyland themed!
The time change is hard on little bodies and I keep catching them "resting" several times a day.
Some sneaky leprechauns visited our house on St Patricks Day and left a trail of treats for each girl to follow to the end of the rainbow!
And he dyed our oatmeal green!
Reagan drew this picture of a leprechaun all by herself (from looking at a picture of one) and Lance and I were so impressed! She loves art and has a real talent for it!
Tiny girls all in green! Story time at the library and dance kept us busy.
Holidays with kids are so fun! Actually almost everything is more fun with little mini me's around. Can't wait for the next one to get here.




















No comments:
Post a Comment