Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Grandma comes to visit

My mom was nice enough to come spend her spring break with us again this year. Since I was too tired to do much, we spent most of our time hanging around the house. And by hanging around the house, I mean I laid on the couch while she played with the girls. We did get out and do a few things though. Reagan had her birthday walk around the sun at school (on her 3/4 birthday). Such a sweetie!


The girls loved getting in their snuggle time with Grandma!

We went to Salt Lake a couple times while she was here and visited Temple Square.


And of course she helped me haul the girls back and forth to gymnastics, dance, and swim lessons. 


It was so nice to spend time with her and have a built in helper and babysitter for a few days. Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment