Last week Reagan started Kindergarten! Part of me can't believe it, but the other part of me feels like she is so big, it's about time. Daryn also started preschool this week. We prepared by getting both girls haircuts.
Daryn's very first! I told the lady to cut off as little of her curls as possible, and she did a pretty good job. Daryn did great and sat very still. Before:
And after:
Neither of the girls wanted the hairdresser to blow dry so they both just asked for braids instead.
We celebrated with scones at Sills Cafe after. To die for.
Reagan showing me that she's all ready for Kindergarten.
Daryn also started dance a couple weeks ago!! What a doll!!
She was so so so excited and was the cutest tiniest dancer ever. She did great too! A good listener.
The morning before Reagan started afternoon kindergarten we went and got mani-pedis.
First day pictures! She was so excited and absolutely loved it. She has been excited to go back every day and told me today when I was dropping her off, "Mom I love kindergarten. It's my favorite days when I get to go." I also love the uniforms. So cute and less stressful!
Daryn's first day was yesterday. She was anxiously waiting all last week and asked me every day if it was time. Finally!
I was anxious but she loved it and totally rocked it. Her teacher sent me this picture and said she did so great and was a cheerful and hard worker. Yay!
She was happy to go back today and Lance sent me this picture of her teaching walking her in from drop-off. So tiny and big at the same time!
We're looking forward to seeing our girls grow and change and learn new things this year!



















I love this!
ReplyDelete