While we were at Bear Lake, Madelyn hit the 4 month mark. She's 1/3 of the way there! I snapped these pictures before we left but she was being kind of a stinker and just wanted to chew on her hands so they didn't turn out quite as good as I had hoped.
Of course Reagan had to join in on one.
At 4 months Maddie is such a doll! She is a very happy girl. She sleeps great at night (about 10 hours straight). Her naps are kind of rough because she is always getting dragged around places with her sisters so she struggle a little in that area. She nurses 5 times a day usually. No rolling over yet but she is starting to enjoy tummy time a lot more. She also loves her play mat, jumper, and bumbo. She also has a new love, Bunny. She holds bunny while she sleeps and sometimes brings her with her when I pick her up and it's the most adorable thing ever.
I went in one night to feed her at 10 pm and she was dead asleep clutching Bunny.
BFFs.
In other news, Maddie is still a giant; in fact, even more so. Her stats from her 4 month appointment:
Weight: 16 lbs 4 oz (85th %)
Height: 27 inches (100th %)
Head: 16.2 in (50th %)
You can see her height dot way off the chart below.
She's wearing mostly 9 month clothing, a few 6 month and some 12 month. Size 3 diapers. Size 1 shoes. Tiny feet like her sisters!
She is staring to get more interactive and enjoys playing with baby toys and gumming everything. She laughs and laughs at her sister when they do silly things.
We love this sweetest little part of our family!










Oh my heck she's sooooo old!!! I need to babysit her once a week starting now!
ReplyDelete