Thursday, April 27, 2017

Salt Lake Adventures

Last spring, a friend and I bought Salt Connect connect passes that included admission to lots of greater Salt Lake attractions. We been visiting them together over the past year, but in March we had to kick it into high gear because hers was expiring and she is about to have a baby! 

One warm day was the Tracy Aviary.



They're kind of starting to run together, but I think this was the Museum of Natural History at Thanksgiving Point? Maddie is obsessed with her bff Sterling. 


Sand and water fun!



Hunting and shark faces!

And most recently, Red Butte Garden! Got that one in 9 hours before her pass expired. We had never been and really enjoyed it!  A beautiful garden to wander around with a fun children's area.

The girls have this weird thing for fire hydrants recently. I don't even know. 

We've had such fun on our outings with friends. We will miss them!

1 comment: