Lance and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on May 1st. Since it was a Monday and we had a million things going on (dance, tennis class, etc.) we celebrated at home with takeout from Texas Roadhouse after the kids were in bed. Still a pretty good time!
Maddie had fun watching Reagan's first tennis class.
She's getting awfully cute these days, and walking almost all the time!
Daryn had a big doctors appointment at Primary Childrens, including an MRI that she had to be sedated for. We were there all morning, and then had a break before the MRI, so we decided to kill some time at the zoo! Poor girl was fasting all day, so I rented a wagon and pulled her around.
We even got caught in a rainstorm and had to buy this adorable umbrella.
The girls started t-ball together and it's my favorite thing ever.
School activities!
The girls had their big gymnastics show last weekend. Daryn went first and was extremely adorable.
Then Reagan! She totally rocked it.
So proud of my girls!
After the girls' show, I drove up to Park City for Grace's dance recital. She did great!
Mothers' Day was fantastic.
Lance didn't have meetings in the morning so it was great to have him home and help with the girls. He got me a lilac bush and made me a delicious steak dinner. A cookie dough cheesecake topped the day off perfectly! What a lucky mom I am!















































No comments:
Post a Comment