We had a nice Mothers Day and hosted Lance's family for dinner. Lance subbed for me in singing
time and I got to go to Relief Society, AND Lance's parents took Blade in the hallway the whole time, which was cool because he is a total pain at church. Don't let that face fool you.
Maddie's face the night before when she found out her old (male) nursery teachers would be there the next day. She misses them.
I bought the girls and Grace matching outfits at Sams Club and they are so cute! They immediately formed a superhero team.
Reagan and I snuck out to grab some quick baptism pictures so I could print invites for her to give her friends at school before summer break.
Best I could get in less-than-ideal circumstances.
Blade somehow got himself in quite a predicament.
He's such a benevolent dictator.
Sometimes.
Especially when he's passed out.
It has been raining SO. MUCH. Coldest spring ever. We've had only a handful of days in the 70's. But we did get to see the cool full double rainbow driving home from gymnastics one day.
Several times it looked as though the end was right on the road in front of us.
We got new windows on the front of our house. They were badly needed- the tops ones had cracks running all through them.
Before:
During. (3 new ones in on the right.)
After:
They look so great!
Picking up litter and talking about service with the Activity Day girls.
We went fishing at Holmes reservoir yesterday.
Reagan caught a big fish, with a little help from Lance.
Little sailor boy wearing Daddy's old outfit.



























No comments:
Post a Comment