Sunday, May 26, 2019

Spring Shows

May is just crazy. It seems like every other day there's some big event that at least one of my children is participating it. It's so fun to see all their accomplishments, but now that we've made it through, we're all worn out!

Daryn kicked things off with her big field trip to the zoo, and Lance got to go along!
He had the best time with Daryn and her friend Denver.


That weekend, all 3 girls had their gymnastics show- Elite Olympics. 

Madelyn was first with the Littles. 


After her trampoline routine, instead of waving and blowing a kiss, she walked over, picked a booger out of her nose in front of everyone, and yelled for me to come out of the audience to come get it. Which I did...




Next up, Daryn. She's worked so hard in Tweeners this year.







And finally, Reagan. She's been in Level 1 this past year but is moving up to 2/3 this summer. She's really perfected her routines recently.






We owe it all to the greatest coach ever!




This time of year also includes lots of thank you notes and goodbye gifts. Daryn's handwriting has gotten so good! Reagan, on the other hand...

The girls have been loving softball so much. Reagan is killing it in machine pitch, and has had at least one hit every game- I think she's only struck out twice. 

I snagged this pic after the first game that she actually scored in-twice! Before that she was on base every time when the inning ended. 

Daryn is an expert on t-ball since she's on her 3rd year. 

Blade loves softball too. 


The school art teacher had all the kids participate in a chalk art festival. 

Daryn (and Maddie) got to crash it while I helped, which was lucky since hers was rained out the next day. 

Reagan did fabulous at her piano recital. She played "When I am Baptized" and another one that she memorized which I can't remember right now. 


Reagan also played "When I am Baptized" in her school talent show. Blade was pretty fed up with sitting still during performances by that point (like he ever really did...).

The main event of the month was the dance recital. The girls work so hard for it!


They each had two numbers and both absolutely crushed it. They're so cute up there!



Daryn had her kindergarten graduation on the second to last day of school. 

She had a solo in the song Count On Me, and she did so great!! I cried like a baby.





We love Miss B!

Last day of school! Done with kindergarten and second grade. (And thankfully, all the performances...). We're so proud of our awesome kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment