It's Easter time! My favorite holiday. I'm loving this drawing from Maddie.
Our first Easter activity was the egg drop at the Surf-n-swim. I took the older girls. Our first time and we loved it!
Maddie's age was up first.
Then Daryn.
Reagan put everything she had into it and ended up with a golden egg!
A smashing success and then they got to swim afterwards.
And then we came out to a very cold snowstorm! Only in Utah...
Blade got to do an egg hunt at school.
And so did Maddie and I got to help. So fun!
For her birthday, Maddie hosted a little egg coloring party with her friends from her Primary class on Friday. I was a little worried but it went pretty well.
Blade just went ahead and dyed his entire hand. At least he didn't drop the egg.
Finishing things up on the trampoline.
Saturday was busy with Easter events. First stop: Chick-fil-a!
Then we had a ward brunch and Easter egg hunt at the church. So fun!
Back at home, Dixie got to color eggs first so she could go to nap after the egg hunt.
Family egg hunt!
What a haul.
Reagan and Daryn made these cool shiny glitter eggs.
That evening we had our first ever Brunson Passover dinner. A huge success and a really cool experience.
And Oreo cream cheese cups and Is it Cake? to finish the evening off.
Family story time in 6 parts, as documented by Daryn.
Maybe I looked so tired because I knew the Easter Bunny had a long night ahead.
Although I personally think she outdid herself this time.
The Easter Bunny was tricky this year! Dixie found hers first.
And was very pleased with it.
It took Reagan and Daryn a while longer and they started to get frustrated (but were ultimately successful).
Maddie slept late but had little trouble finding hers in the kitchen cupboard.
And Blade found his pretty easily but needed some help getting it down...
German pancakes and hot chocolate for breakfast.
I got a good picture of the kids before AND after church. It's an Easter miracle!
We also played a fun family game of tag on the church lawn after church. One of my new favorite memories!
We drove past the Syracuse temple on the way home.
And then took a walk around Jensen Nature Pond after naptime.
Yummy Easter dinner!
And we ended the day watching the Tabernacle Choir Easter concert.
A perfect day! We LOVE celebrating Jesus's resurrection!















































































No comments:
Post a Comment