1. What is your favorite color? I don't have one. I have a few. I'll tell you. I like pink, purple, blue, golden, white. And rainbow isn't a color.
2. What is your favorite toy? My butterfly box. I like to look at the stuff in it.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Fruit? That's hard. I like peaches. And strawberries. Oh and cherries. Cherries the most. Not sour.
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? I love the cake thing that we watched on my birthday. And I like Rescue Riders and Hatchimals.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Don't you know??? I thought you know! Cheese tortilla. The kind that you don't microwave.
6. What is your favorite game? Canoodles and I think it's called Unicorn Monopoly? And the princess cupcake game. Do you want me to show you it? OK that's all. Oh and Crazy 8's!
7. What is your favorite snack? I like to have the white cheese sticks that we don't have anymore. And oranges. But I don't like to peel them. Just eat the inside. And not sour ones.
8. What is your favorite animal? Does it have to be a real animal? OK I like pegasus, alllicorn, unicorn, mermicorn, and mermicorn with wings.
9. What is your favorite song? Yankee Doodle Went to Town
10. What is your favorite book? Olaf. There's a book called Hello Olaf. I love it, it's so silly. I thinks its number 1. Actually I don't know.
11. Who is your best friend? I like Klaycee from art class and Gray.
12. What is your favorite cereal? I like Life a lot and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And I like the marshmallows from Lucky Charms.
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? I love to ump on the trampoline with Blade. Oh and I love it when you move then trampoline when we are on it. Oh and the thing I love to do outside is be in the pool.
14. What is your favorite drink? Oh that's hard. I like gatorade and hot chocolate. And also water.
15. What is your favorite holiday? Easter!
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My squishimallow. It's always there for me. Oh and I always take Uni. I got her when I was 3.
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I like eggs that are a little brown like this morning, without any pepper, and ummm... pancakes. I wasn't done! I like also like waffles and the things that you roll up and put powdered sugar and nutella. Ok next.
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Grapes, fish sticks, broccoli, grilled cheese, and tomato soup
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? Artist
20. I am very proud because… my drawings. Because when I make a mistake, I fix them, and they turn out to be even better.
21. I am afraid of... there's something that always pops in my head at nighttime. Oh! What always pops up: what if bad guys come in here?? I know thats not going to happen but it still makes me feel scared.
22. Name one thing you do really well?Draw. Oh and make friends.
23. What is your favorite time of day? I like breakfast because I love every thing that we have.
24. What makes you feel sad? When I hurt someone it makes me feel bad and sad. Or when someone hurts me. When I see something happy on TV It makes me cry.
25. What makes you feel happy? Doing stuff that I like and surprises. Oh and birthdays. The presents.
26. Where do you want to go on vacation? Disneyland! And Lagoon. You can actually stay there.
27. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? I like to go to special me and mommy time or daddy and Maddie time and go to breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
What a blessing this girl is to our family. We love you, Madelyn Joy!

































No comments:
Post a Comment