Sunday, May 1, 2022

March

Meagan got the kids tickets to Disney on Ice for Christmas. So nice of her to take them! They had such a fun time. Lance and I left Dixie with a babysitter and did a little birthday shopping for the kids.





The girls got their hair done at activity days, and then we took dinner to a friend that just had a baby.

You're welcome for showing up with this crew.


Dr. Seuss Day! Green eggs and ham for breakfast.


I walked into the kitchen to find this. She takes practicing her gymnastics very seriously. 

Silly face.

Reagan had a friend over and stared her rock tumbler up again.

I took the 4 older kids to see some YW in Mary Poppins at the high school.

Daryn made this lovely reminder out of playdo.

Helping Dad clear the pruned branches.

Her bedtime is my favorite part of the day. Because usually Lance does it. By the time 7pm rolls around, I need some space...

Silly Maddie.

We had a big snowstorm in early March, and finally had the chance to take the kids sledding! On a Sunday morning, no less. 






We moved the gymnastics bar to the living room and Dixie was pleased as punch. 

Do work, daughter!

I caught them putting the steeples on the temple. 

And the next day, the Angel Moroni! So exciting.



I took Maddie and Dixie to see it.
Dixie decided to go with the "white trash" look and could not be swayed from it.



I ended up driving over there like 5 times that day. It looks so great!

Dentist appointments! Cavity free, per usual, and only Dixie threw a fit (per usual). 



Blade took these photos of Dixie really focused on playing with this toy.


She cracks me up! She's so sweet. And troublesome. 

They insisted on eating breakfast by the back door one morning? Whatever. 

Tractors digging outside Blade's preschool has been a fun thing every morning.

Hugs!

I can't resist that face!


One of Dixie's first times in a shopping cart. She approved.

Super fun Western Night at YW!

St Patrticks Day. The kids set up very elaborate traps that was really more like cereal all over my living room.



The leprechaun left clues to everyone's pot of gold!

And pee'd in the toilet.

When I took her pot of candy away.

Ready to celebrate!

This calls for a trip to the park.


Cotton candy! A Reagan specialty.

Dr Seuss Night at the library!




Snoozies.

At least Blade sleeps in his bed nicely.

Dixie is great a morning wake ups.

Why, Dixie. Why.



She loves her bath babies and her sisters.

YW temple trip!

Somehow I ended up as a Republican county delegate. The convention was... interesting. I got to meet Mike Lee and Utah Speaker Brad Wilson and chat for a few minutes.

Heard Gov Cox speak.

And somehow also ended up as an election volunteer and spent several hours counting/tallying ballots.

It was a long day for Lance.Dixie was a great helper when he tried to till the garden. She perfected the dirt fling.

Parent's Night Out for the kids at gymnastics. Maddox for us. Win-win.

First family bike ride of the year.

Couple more temple shots. Love that place!


Maddie's first primary talk this year. Maybe ever? I don't know. She did great and read it all by herself!

Cute and ridiculous.

Best buds.

Replenishing/stocking up! Got a lot of mouths to feed.

New karate belts! We missed the belt ceremony so they got them in class. 


And karate pics!

Took Blade and Dixie on a lovely walk so they could practice their bikes/scooters.

VIP breakfast and book fair with Reagan.

My 33rd birthday! Did a little birthday shopping and got me some new dresses.


My crew! Wouldn't have it any other way.

Blade even drew me his first picture of stick figures. And Dixie took a floor nap.

Cheesecake Factory cinnabon cheesecake for dessert. 

Birthday pic with the YW! Daryn wanted to do cross fit so she came too. 


Pickleball at the church.

My front seat constantly. It's a problem. It's my life. It's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment