Friday, June 23, 2017

Cali Part 2- Daryn's birthday at Disney

Tuesday, our first day at Disneyland was Daryn's 4th birthday! We had so much fun planned. 

Starting off right with a sprinkle donut before we walked to the park.

Mickey ears!

Very first stop- Alice in Wonderland!

Then Finding Nemo- look at those chipper little girls!


And Astro Orbitors!


After that it was time for our Character Dining breakfast with Minnie and Friends!


Daryn even got a special birthday treat!


Side note: I was shocked, but Maddie loved the characters SO much. She was completely obsessed with them, would not leave them alone until we dragged her away.



The magic on all the girls faces was priceless! I'm not sure how much eating was actually done...



The girl loves Tigger. Also, hilariously, Lance is standing right behind Reagan holding Maddie, and while she was hugging him, Lance made that who-woo-woo noise that Tigger makes. She was shocked because normally the characters don't make sound. She didn't stop talking about how "Tigger" made his special noise for her. 

But everyone's favorite by far was Winnie the Pooh.

This girl. Seriously. I had to peel her off. 

Cutest thing I've ever seen.

After breakfast I think was the carousel. Maddie didn't warm up until her 3rd or 4th time.
But the other girls were old pros.

And Peter Pan. This was probably the longest line we waited in the whole trip- about 30 min.

After lunch and then a nap at the hotel, the 4 older girls came back early for the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique- princess makeovers for Daryn's birthday!
Before:

During:




First look!


So much love!

So much sparkle!







Then Sharon and I took the girls to meet some princesses while the men and babies saved parade spots. 

Snow White





Ariel





Cinderella

Then Mickey's Soundsational Parade!


And running into Jasmine and Aladdin.

Storybook Land Boats


Dinner at the Red Rose Tavern- Belle was happy to represent. 

Dinner was a little crazy but we fit in the rest of Daryn's birthday.

Bonding.

Cupcakes from Downtown Disney



And a present from her cousins. 

After dinner we left Sharon saving parade spots while we took everyone else on the teacups. I think this is the point when Lance overheard "Who brings 7 kids to Disneyland?" Just the best parents ever, is who!

Finishing a very long day off with the classic Main Street Electrical Parade! The kids loved every minute but were pretty pooped. 

1 comment:

  1. I"m exhausted just looking at this post! and happy bday Daryn!

    ReplyDelete