As always, December has been full of family activities, baking, shopping, and the Spirit of Christ. we started things off right with Grace's birthday- a fancy high tea at the Grand America in Salt Lake.
I was more than a little worried about taking Reagan and Daryn. They are a little... wild... They did mostly ok.
It was SO fancy and the food was delish.
Afterwards we did a stroll around their window displays. The girls were obsessed.
December skies can be beautiful, too!
Festival of Trees! My favorite but this was the only picture I took?
Well and one at dinner after.
We went to visit Santa at the mall.
The pics turned out great!
And of course we had to do a train ride after.
Neighborhood nativity. Daryn decided she was a very cold shepherd (in the pink boots).
Mom bought me an amaryllis and it bloomed beautifully and died a week before Christmas. Close enough.
I had to make 40 cups of alfredo sauce for our church Relief Society Christmas dinner. It was close but it barely fit in my big stock pot and was so yummy.
The activity turned out great. And it was such a relief (get it?) to have it over.
I took the girls to breakfast with Santa at Chickfila. Santa Cow and Santa Elf were there, too!
And regular Santa was sooo nice. Like the nicest Santa I've ever seen.
We made homemade dog biscuits to go with our homemade cookie plates for friends with dogs. They turned out cute but then I burned them so not sure how edible they were...
Before and after for the kids. Glad Christmas shopping (and wrapping) is done!
Gingerbread houses!
Dinner at Station Park on Friday. Love how they do Christmas there!
On Saturday we were all supposed to go up to Ogden's Christmas Village together but Daryn wasn't feeling well so she stayed home with Lance. The rest of us enjoyed it for a little while until we froze our bums off and hurried back home.
Christmas stories are the best!
Christmas outfits for church today. And I survived all 4 kids (plus the two boys in front of us) by myself while Lance sang in the choir.
Love these little Christmas Angels.











































No comments:
Post a Comment