It's hard to remember what we were doing 6 weeks ago. Good thing I have pictures to help me remember!
Bedtime prayers and snuggles.
It's possible we went overboard on the spinach in the garden this year.
Cutest skateboarder around! (Although she's lost some interest recently.)
One day Maddie sat quietly for a while practicing her Spot-It game so she could beat her sisters.
Blade had lots of fun running around while his sisters were in tennis class.
And on occasion, he bites. Hard.
And destroys a lot of things :(
Irresistible.
I was in downtown Salt Lake for the first time in a while. The temple sure looks different!
Meagan and Grace finally came to play!
Wilson is definitely his best friend.
Sunday walks at the park.
The kids have started taking pictures of me and Dixie. Some turn out better than others but I wont complain.
Travis, Aunt Cassidy, and her mother stopped by for a quick visit.
Everyone was thrilled, but especially Dixie and Blade.
Daryn's in a butterfly-catching phase and she's pretty good at it.
Dixie turned 3 months. I remember that I weighed her but I don't remember what it was. I can't remember a lot of specifics, but she wore 0-3 month clothes and size 2 diapers. She slept a ton, around 10 hours at night, and ate every 4 hours during the day, with long naps in between. Couldn't ask for a better baby!
We spent the day before Father's Day getting rid of the rest of the tree from our yard. It was more work than I anticipated.
After all that hard work, we had earned a little celebrating! Just in time...










































No comments:
Post a Comment