December is always full of fun and this year was no exception.
The local museum had a Christmas train exhibit. Couldn't pass it up.
Reagan loved playing volleyball again this year. And we loved watching her.
Lots of yummy Christmas cookie baking!
Blade has a Christmas party at preschool and Dixie was pleased as punch to join it.
Our first big snow of the year!
Dixie was impatient for me to help her and took matters into her own hands.
That's more like it.
If I recall correctly, she lasted about 2.5 minutes.Winter sunrises!
Breakfast with Santa at Chick Fil A.
More snow.
I was sworn in as a commissioner on the Layton City Parks and Recreation Commission and the fam came to show support.
Neighborhood Walk to Bethlehem with friends.
Gingerbread houses. We changed things up a little this year with Oreo kits.
Warm enough for the grill masters to get to work.
I never get tired of seeing it!
Our ward Christmas party was Polar Express themed and it was so fun.
Daryn really killed it at her first choir concert! She had a small speaking part.
Dixie was really into trying to find her onstage.
I took the YW to Temple Square. A huge hit.
While I was gone, I sent Lance and the kids to pick out a tree without me (a first and last). The one they got was about 4 feet too tall and we had to trim it quite a bit.
Every year I think decorating it will be less stressful, and every year I am wrong.
But it's always worth it!
A few random, silly things from various days in December:

No comments:
Post a Comment